Fall

11/7/16

November 7, 2016

A New Era in Fairhope, AL

Well, I now have a new companion. Her name is Sister Richins. I promise I will get a picture next week when I am not wearing my Pday clothes.

I don't have as much to report this week, as we had transfers and I have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off. We did have some successes, but they were really just little tender mercies the Lord placed in my life to help me get through the day. 
 
One exciting thing was that when we taught our investigator, Montez, the plan of salvation she really got it. She was previously a Jehovah's witness, so I was super excited to show her where our two beliefs are similar and how ours just adds onto hers. That's the great thing about this gospel; it builds onto the faith that others already have in their Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. The restored gospel simply completes the knowledge others have. 
 
Because so many things fell through this week, I realized that I need to get better at finding people to teach. I have this problem where I just freeze at the opportunity to share the gospel with random strangers. Sadly, this is how we find people to teach, so I need to change that. My studies are now very focused on finding, in hopes that I can overcome this stumbling block with the Lord's help. 
 
I want you all to know how much I love the Lord. He is risen, He is real, He hears us, and He loves us. He loves you. I know that this church is true, and that the gospel of Jesus Christ works because it is real and divinely inspired. Please remember the Savior in all that you do.
-Sister Peterson
 
Fletch and I on Pday :)
 District Picture
 Amanda Ave???
Sunset 
 Squeezed in the back seat
 Pier
 Mobile Bay map. I really like this one.