Fall

9/5/16

September 5, 2016

Florida Summer Accomplished...Sort of

Well, I survived July and August. It really wasn't that bad! The heat is still here though. At the end of this month, it should get better.

This week was really random and uneventful, so I don't have too much to say. We did however pick up a new investigator. This part member family moved into our ward from Destin. The husband is a non-member who has been learning about the church for a while. We had an awesome restoration lesson with them and they all accepted the commitment to read 3 Nephi 11 and ask God if that event truly happened. Specific questions truly do yield specific answers.
 
Sister Etcitty also turned 21 this weekend, so we have been celebrating since Thursday. We currently have three cakes in our fridgerator... I don't know what to do with them...Hopefully the elders will accept some cake.
 
This week I have been incredibly humbled and I have learned a lot about charity. I am really focused on following the Savior right now. I have come to realize that as I study and teach like He does, I am much more successful as a missionary.
 
That's really all I have for you this week. I hope our pictures say more than I did! just kidding, the computer I am using is confusing... oops.
-Sister Peterson