Fall

8/16/16

August 16, 2016

Is This Stake Conference?

So, I now reside in Niceville, Florida. It is a nice place, and it is also much more populated than Madison. That was quite the adjustment. I grew to really enjoy the slow southern lifestyle. Now I am in a military town full of tons of members. When I went to church yesterday, I felt like I was at a stake conference. I haven't been to a sacrament meeting even close to that large since I left home!
Leaving Madison was very hard for me. I really found my comfort zone and I loved our members and investigators. Thankfully, things have been easier ever since I left. I just had to get in the car and drive away. It was also really comforting to ride with president to my new area.
 
My new companion is Sister Etcitty and she is just simply amazing. She is a convert to the church of 2 years now, she is from the Navajo tribe, and she is hilarious. She's been out for 9 months now (came out with my last companion). Doing missionary work with her is so fun. We get lots done, and we have a ton of fun while doing it.
 
We also had a baptism this weekend! Christian got baptized! His parents even came to that and his confirmation. He is like the long lost friend I didn't know I had! It has been such a blessing to love the people here. It has made it easier to transition.
 
I just want you all to know how much I love this gospel. I have had so much fun teaching it! We taught 9 lessons in one day just with how much fire we have as new members of the church. I know that this is truly the restored church of Christ here in these latter days. We don't have much time left to make sure that everyone has a chance to accept it, so we better share as much as we can! Every person deserves this great joy!!!
Love you all!
-Sister Peterson
 
Our Mix Tape Cover
 Real Baptism Picture
 #DreamTeam
  I am on the beach now, so I look like it :)