Fall

7/25/16

July 25, 2016

Zombie Foot


This title is courtesy to the inspiration I received from the color of my foot this week. I sprained it on Sunday last week, but I thought that I knew what I was doing and just wrapped it and iced it. On Wednesday, a doctor looked at it and said I need to be on crutches for a week. So, that is epitome of my week. The bruising has gone down a tad, and the swelling is a lot better, but it still hurts a ton. I have been called hop along, crip, and just about any other name you can think of this week. But, if you know me, you know I am just owning it :)
 
Other than that, we have had a decent week. It definitely had its challenges though. Tammy is having a real rough time with family opposition. It is so hard for me to watch someone go through that. I have been there myself and wouldn't wish that on anyone. Cedric, however, is doing fantastic. We found out this week that his nephew can indeed baptize him, so we set up a time and now just have to work through minor details. He is so ready. He loves this gospel too. The 6th is going to be a great day!
 
We also picked up a former investigator this week. We have been going there to teach her less active daughter, but Rutha finally said we could teach her too. She is so prepared. I hope that we can invite her to church and to be baptized here soon. It would work wonders for their sweet family.
 
We really did have some sweet miracles this week. Despite the challenges, we were able to be directed and given words of testimony by the Holy Spirit. He is real! He truly knows these people and knows what will soften and change their hearts. It is amazing, acting as an instrument in the Lord's hands. I feel so unworthy of such a trust every day. I am just so grateful for the mercy of Christ, that allows me to change and help others do the same. I truly cannot express to you all how wonderful this gospel is. The only way you can know is if you get on your knees, pray, and study it. As you live it and you ponder it, you will see just how amazing and wonderful it truly is. I would not rather be doing any other thing with my life.
I love you all and I hope you enjoy these fun pictures. I told you I was owning the cripple thing :)

-Sister Peterson
 We went to windixie just so I could use one of those electric carts
 My zombie foot
 Our biggest fans
Hairdo by my biggest fans