Fall

1/4/16

January 4, 2016

What a Week

So, for all who may have been interested, I am staying in Pensacola for another six weeks. I have been here for 4 months now. This means that I will be here for at least 6 months. That's a whole third of my mission!!! I am getting a new companion though. Her name is Sister Hilton and we actually met each other at BYU! It will be nice to have someone to talk about BYU with. I miss that place often.
 
Monday: "Count Your Blessings"". It was just a good day. Nothing too exciting in regards to the work, but there were tornado warnings and I did spend our companion study in our bath tub because of it. Oh the excitement!
 
Tuesday: "They Found Me" We had a great district meeting, saw a new investigator who is just super fun, and had a good night at institute. This title comes from when I was doing family history. I was looking at when all the people I am related to had their work done. All of them are by different people from the times of 2011 to 2013. I started investigating the church in 2013. I know it is them that led people to me to teach me the gospel. It is because of them that I have found the restored gospel. Now I am doing the research to find their family members that got overlooked!
 
Wednesday: "I've Seen Prayers....And Rain". What a day. It started out really rough for me. We got rained on when we went to volunteer, then got a ride home. Then we got soaked on our way to a less active member's house. We got a ride home from that. Then we went out again and got soaked on our way to an investigator. My clothes were drenched! I love the rain though and it felt just like home. I couldn't really be upset.
 
Thursday: "It's a 2 in 1!" This day felt like two. The beginning was good. We helped someone move. I love to get some heavy lifting in. It makes me feel like I am contributing. Then, we went out and had some good lessons. That night we had a good dinner and played ukulele.
 
Friday: "Keep Trying". All of our plans fell through and so we came home and made new ones. Those worked out. It was a really hard day.
 
Saturday: "Not a Fall Through Day". Everything worked out and it was actually a great day! We were teaching all day. I needed that a lot.
 
Sunday: I didn't come up with a title. This was a good day though. I love the Sabbath. The spirit is powerful.
 
I wish I could write more. Hopefully next week the computer doesn't constantly freeze so I can write stuff! I love you all and am so grateful for your prayers and support!
-Sister Peterson