Fall

1/30/17

January 30, 2017

It's the Final Countdown!

I am by no means trunky, but I just hear that song in the back of my head as I start the last transfer of my mission. It's kind of motivating to realize the amount of time I have left is so little.

This week just felt good. I don't really know what to say about it though! We just were where the Lord needed us when He needed us there. Much of that was taking advantage of opportunities to serve.

We helped one of the elders' investigators move on Saturday and it was so much fun. She was so grateful for what seemed like such little help to us. Those moments are just heavenly. 

I really don't have too much to report from this week though. It was just one of those average missionary weeks. We also don't get to know what happened in the missionary broadcast till tomorrow, because transfers were on last Wednesday. I am so excited for these changes though! Even though I have only six weeks left, they are going to be the best!

Sister Richins and I are having a ball and the work here is ready to move forward. Our members have taken well to the efforts we have made to help them in their missionary work. I am amazed by their willingness to talk to others about the gospel and invite them to learn more.

I can't wait to be a better member missionary! As President Odom (Mobile Stake presidency) said, "Missionary work is the life of the church". It truly is. It is not just for the full-time missionaries. Our job is to invite others to come unto Christ. That means working with those who have already made those covenants to build up the kingdom of God wherever we may be! It is magnificent. 

Sorry, I am really excited today. That's all though! I hope you all have a great week and keep your eyes singled to His glory. 

-Sister Peterson