Fall

6/20/16

June 13, 2016

Finding.

We have found sooooo many people this week!!! We got into our area book and just started going through it. We have been talking to everyone and anyone and it turns out they are just about all pretty open to learning more about our message.

This week we started teaching Henry, as I mentioned last week. He is doing so well! It just makes everything we do so worth it when our investigators keep our commitments and pray about our message. It is amazing.
 
This week was pretty great though. There isn't too much to tell yet, but we did a ton of contacting and now have a bunch of potential people to teach.
 
One thing I have really been studying this week has been consecration. We talked a lot in our district meeting about it too! It is amazing to think about it and how simple, yet complex it is. All we have  to do is choose God's will over ours consistently. That is super hard though! I have found that as you begin to practice it, you will get better. It just takes time though, as all things do. I have already seen a difference in my missionary efforts as I have determined to put others needs and God's will over mine. This gospel, this gift, is far too special to let anyone go without. So what if I am hungry, sick, or tired? If I let that get in the way, someone may go without the greatest gift ever because we weren't at the right place at the right time, willing to open our mouths and testify.
 
Enjoy this cool palm tree by our apartment.

 
OOOOHHH!!! Taylor got baptized in Pensacola!!! I can't believe it!!! That made my whole month!!!!!
-Sister Peterson