Fall

12/14/15

December 14, 2015

Another Weekly Email!!!

Hey everybody!!! This was another week, obviously. I personally did not do much in my area this week due to being on an exchange, zone conference, and being sick. But, work was done and lessons were learned!
 
Monday: "Easy and Enjoyable". It was your average Pday. We went and had dinner with a sweet nonmember mother of a missionary from this ward. That was fun! She even bought us some groceries! I got cuties (I am too poor to ever buy those right now).
 
Tuesday: "High to Low". We had Zone conference! That was so much fun. We learned a lot and had fun with our awesome zone. After that, I went to Milton on an exchange with Sister Brown. Her and I are very similar and get along really well. I talked about a lot of things with her that I needed to get out. The day was just hard for me as I went to being super excited around all these people, to really low with just one person and more time to think about the things I push to the back of my mind.
 
Wednesday: "Your'e a Drug Addict". The title comes from when we were doing our exchange report, after a day of Sister Brown already taking allergy and head ache medicine. During our report, she non chalently grabbed more meds and took them. I lightened the mood by calling her a drug addict, you know, regular missionary stuff. It was a good day though. I really enjoyed the change in scenery.
 
Thursday: "What's going to Happen?". This was a crazy random day. We did normal work, but there was a block of time for us and the STL's that we could not receive direction for. We kind of just went with it, but were all afraid some horrible thing would happen. It's all good. Oh, I also got even more sick on this day.
 
Friday: "Sleep it Off While Remaining Busy". I say this, because while I was forced to rest in our apartment, my companion was off with an STL having a few lessons. What a day. That night we had a dinner appointment that I barely made it through. Sister Wood got to Skype all of her family early though, so that was super cool! I got to meet all of her family!
 
Saturday: "What a Variety". We did a lot of different things this day. The most special part was when we helped this less active woman who just moved into our ward. She has had two brain tumors and can't do everything for herself. I had to learn how to help her get insurance, her phone activated, and her POD to be delivered. She is so sweet and I can't wait to start teaching her. We also had a sweet lesson with Jonathan and his wife about the plan of salvation. They know it is true and are so excited about all that we teach them. As soon as Jonathan gets healed, he will set a Baptism date with us. How exciting!!!
 
Sunday: "How Sweet the Sabbath". I just am always impressed with the spirit of this day. It is so sweet. I am so grateful for that day every week. Even when we bike all over the place and tire ourselves out, that special spirit is still there.
 
I hope you all have a great week preparing for Christmas! I always enjoy your emails and will one day actually reply to them, I promise!!!
-Sister Peterson